Sonoma County Pools
As leading edge manufacturers of pool water management systems for commercial and residential swimming pools, we have more than 40 years of experience serving Sonoma County pool owners in the cities of Santa Rosa, Rohnert Park, Petaluma, Healdsburg, Sonoma, Windsor, etc. We are your Northern California experts when it comes to pool water management systems and equipment for residential and commercial swimming pools. Take a look at our Northern California and Sonoma County Service Areas.
Thinking About a New Pool, Pool System, or Pool Care?
As a Sonoma County homeowner who has been thinking about installing a pool or a new pool water management system, there is one question you have to deal with before anything else – where do you start? Having a pool built in your home is a huge project that should be carefully considered because if things go wrong, you can lose a lot of money. If you want to have any chance of success, the most important thing to do is hire the right swimming pool contractor or service professional for the best results.
Here is how you go about hiring a swimming pool contractor who can get the job done:
• The first thing you should check is whether the contractor that you have in mind is licensed – all pool contractors are required to have a current license. In addition to that, they should have insurance, both workman’s compensation, and general liability. The best contractors usually send copies of these documents immediately a potential client gets in touch. If you are seeking pool service or the installation of new pool equipment, check their references and online reviews as a start. You can learn a lot by what others have to say.
• Check whether they are members of any associations. Associations exist to maintain high standards and make sure that members are up to date with the latest technologies and styles. Chlorine Genie, for instance, has more than 40 patents issued by the patent office and has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau among other organizations. In addition to that in case something goes wrong with the contractor that you hire, you can always report them to the association. Find out whether your contractor is a member of the Better Business Bureau, Pool & Spa News or any others.
• Most pool contractors work together with subcontractors and service professionals – they don’t have the resources to do a complete project by themselves. The subcontractors that are a part of your pool project and care matter because you need to be sure that they will provide high-quality workmanship. Ask the contractor to show you the sections where the subcontractors will be working. These individuals should also have insurance to keep you fully protected.
• You want to have your dream pool, and the best way to do this is to hire a contractor who uses 3D software technology to design pools. This way you can customize your pool to look any way you want, and you will also be able to see it three dimensionally before the project begins.
• How much do they ask for in advance? Ideally, your swimming pool builder should ask you for about 30% of total cost – if they ask for more, you should be wary.
Lock Down a Completion Date
You should always lock down a date by which the project will be complete. Too many Sonoma County homeowners forget to put this in their contract and regret it when the contractor takes longer than promised.
40 Year Expert Service
Like we stated earlier Chlorine Genie has been in this industry serving pool owners in Northern California with pool water management solutions for more than 40 years now. We are the manufacturers of the patented Chlorine Genie System which will simplify your pool care routine and provide you with trouble free luxurious pool water on a year-round basis for pennies on the dollar for what you are paying for commercial sanitizing chemicals and pool care.
Take a look at the Chlorine Genie pool water system for your existing or future residential or commercial pool today, and get the Genie Advantage!